Search / 21 results found

from
to
  • Updated

The 2020 Parker Tube Float has been cancelled. The event, which had already been moved from its traditional date in early to mid-June to Aug. …

  • Updated

It’s hot, folks. However, we can expect a cooling trend over the weekend and into the early part of next week. High temperatures will be in th…

  • Updated

The Memorial Day weekend looks pretty good, with highs that aren’t too high and cool evenings. You better enjoy it while it lasts. We're going…

  • Updated

This is that time of year when the thermometer doesn’t seem to know what it wants to do. This week, we’ll see highs ranging from the upper 80s…

  • Updated

It’s the time of the year when some nincompoop will say, “But it’s a dry heat!” We can expect highs in the triple digits through this weekend,…

  • Updated

They’re b-a-a-a-a-ck! We can expect highs in the triple digits this weekend. Stay hydrated and stay in the shade if you can. It will be a dry …

  • Updated

It looks like we can expect some rain over the weekend. There’s a 90 percent chance of rain on Saturday, Feb. 22 and a 10 percent chance of ra…