Weather forecast

It looks like we can expect some rain over the weekend. There’s a 90 percent chance of rain on Saturday, Feb. 22 and a 10 percent chance of rain on Sunday, Feb. 23. This weekend marks the start of Cactus League baseball, so the various clubs might find themselves dealing with rain in “sunny” Arizona.

It looks like it will be nice weather Friday, Feb. 28, when the Parker Broncs softball and baseball teams hold their 2020 season home openers at 3:45 p.m. They’ll be playing the Santa Cruz Valley Dust Devils. The softball team actually starts its season two days earlier, on Feb. 26, when they play the Scottsdale Christian Eagles at the Rose Mofford Sports Complex in Phoenix.

Friday, Feb. 21

Partly Cloudy; High:  81; Low:  59

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  East-northeast, 7 mph

Humidity:  22 percent

Saturday, Feb. 22

Morning rain; High:  68; Low:  49

90 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  South-southwest, 12 mph

Humidity:  58 percent

Sunday, Feb. 23

Sunny; High:  73; Low:  48

10 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  West-southwest, 4 mph

Humidity:  50 percent

Monday, Feb. 24

Sunny; High: 78; Low:  50

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  North-northwest, 12 mph

Humidity: 50 percent

Tuesday, Feb. 25

Sunny; High: 77; Low:  46

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  North-northwest, 14 mph

Humidity:  24 percent

Wednesday, Feb. 26

Sunny; High:  77; Low:  46

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds: North, 7 mph

Humidity:  23 percent

Thursday, Feb. 27

Partly Cloudy; High: 79; Low:  51

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  North, 5 mph

Humidity:  24 percent

Friday, Feb. 28

Mostly Sunny; High:  80; Low:  52

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  North-northwest, 5 mph

Humidity:  22 percent

Saturday, Feb. 29

Sunny; High:  80; Low:  52

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  Northwest, 6 mph

Humidity:  25 percent

Sunday, March 1

Partly cloudy; High:  79; Low:  52

0 percent chance of precipitation

Winds:  Northwest, 8 mph

Humidity:  23 percent

0
0
0
0
0

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.